Air Quality Experts
You might not spend any time thinking about the quality of the air inside of your home. But sometimes the indoor air quality can be worse than anything outside. It can contain dust, allergens, and even disease-causing germs. You can improve your air quality inside in various ways from simply changing out air filters to installing purification systems. If you are interested in indoor air quality services in Lawrenceville, GA, look to the experts at Billy Butler Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer indoor air quality testing as well as several other services to help keep the air in your home pure and fresh. Find out how we can help or schedule a service call by calling 770-861-7114.
Keeping Your Indoor Fresh and Pure
Do you have family members that suffer from allergies year-round? As experienced HVAC professionals, the team at Billy Butler Heating & Air Conditioning knows one of the main ways allergens get into your home is through your heating and cooling system, primarily because of dirty air filters. The filters in your HVAC system not only help the system run efficiently, but they also help maintain your home’s indoor air quality. Dirty filters are less likely to trap allergens like pollen, and cleaning and changing filters regularly should be a part of your air conditioning maintenance schedule. The filter should be changed every 30 days.
Improving air quality should be a concern for every household. Better air quality improves health and well being. Changing out filters is just one way to do it, and we can help you improve it with our indoor air quality services in Lawrenceville, GA. Our skilled and experienced professionals can begin with indoor air quality testing to give you a better idea of what the air is like inside your home. From there we can make recommendations for improvements. This could be as simple as keeping your HVAC system regularly maintained and running efficiently, and we offer several maintenance packages to help you.
You might also consider any number of air purification systems on the market today. Most of these can purify the air in a single room pretty well. Another popular option, along with newer energy efficient HVAC systems, are whole house air purifiers. These devices are attached to your heating and cooling system, and work in conjunction with it to improve indoor air quality.
Anytime you improve your indoor air quality you’ll experience benefits including the following:
- Better Breathing: Improved air quality increases the oxygen in your home and reduces contaminants like carbon monoxide and allergens that affect breathing.
- Improved Sleep: When you’re breathing better, your sleep improves. More oxygen and fewer contaminants lower the chances your sleep cycle is interrupted.
- Moisture and Humidity Control: Less moisture in your home will increase overall comfort levels. It also reduces the chance of mold and mildew growth.
- Allergens Reduced: Everything from pollen, dust, dust mites, mold spores, animal dander, and other allergens get reduced significantly.
- Energy Costs Decreased: Clean filters and well-maintained HVAC puts less strain on the system. It uses less energy to cool and heat the house, which, in turn lowers energy bills.
Schedule Us Today
Improve your health and well being and save on energy bills with better air quality. Billy Butler Heating & Air Conditioning offers expert indoor air quality services in Lawrenceville, GA and surrounding communities. We offer a full range of HVAC services. Find out more or schedule a service appointment by calling 770-861-7114.